Marketing Officer (Recruitment, Training and Conferencing Services) Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Marketing Officer (Recruitment, Training and Conferencing Services) Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer – Recruitment, Training and Conferencing Services
Background Information: Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda).
We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing marketing strategies for open and in-house training programs, and conferences
- Coming up with innovative campaigns to grow awareness and demand for training programs across the region
- Recommending and rationalizing optimal marketing channels to use to achieve revenue targets
- Supporting all online and digital marketing initiatives
- Day to day marketing support and providing local insights
- Online Marketing of the organisation’s recruitment services
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least 3 years marketing experience including selling Open Training Programs, Event management and Conferences, recruitment services
- Must have experience in a company offering training, conferencing and event management, recruitment
- Experience in direct sales and Online Digital Marketing
- Experience with analytics is an added advantage
The Right Person for the Job
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Solid knowledge of marketing strategies including online/digital marketing
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Sound marketing skills as it is your job to improve bookings for conferences and events
- Creative and innovative.
- Have good hands on experience in training, conferencing and event management.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- He/she should be strong in business etiquette, negotiation and business development skills and be a good brand ambassador.
What We Are Offering The Right Person
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
How to Apply
Send CV only to email@example.com by 26th November 2019 subject heading, as MARKETING OFFICER –KENYA
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.