Massive Recruitment at a local Kenyan NGO 2012
1. Warehouse Manager (Re-Advertisement)
Preferred Skills and QualificationsMinimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a Warehouse/Inventory manager or Supply Chain services preferably for a large fast growing service or trading organization with multiple locations and diverse requirements in particular Hospitality, Universities, Emergency Relief Services and Hospital backgrounds preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics or other Social Science or related discipline or the equivalent
Professional qualifications in Warehouse/Logistics/Supply Chain will be a key requirement
Expert knowledge in Warehouse/Inventory and Logistics
Those who had applied previously need not apply.
2. Procurement Officer (Three Posts)
· Minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience in procurement of various goods and services preferably for a large service organization with multiple procurement requirements.
· An expert level of knowledge in procurement including, but not limited to sourcing, pricing, contracts, relationship management and due diligence on suppliers and contractors
· Professional qualifications in purchasing and supplies management such as CIPS is a must
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics or other Social Science or related discipline
· Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely efficient, adaptable and flexible
· Those who had applied previously need not apply.
3. Kiswahili, Math and English Writers
We are looking for Kiswahili, Math and English writers to develop lesson plans, assessments and other curriculum materials for our schools.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
· You are an excellent writer, especially in English and/or Kiswahili.
· You enjoy receiving feedback and making continuous revisions to ensure the best possible product.
· You meet every deadline without fail.
· You have 3-5 years of experience as a primary school teacher (preferred).
· You have 3-5 years of experience writing curriculum/instructional materials. (preferred)
· You function well in a fast-paced informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in relevant studies.
Visit our website for the following vacancies :4. Warehouse/Procurement/Logistics Various Positions.
5. Project Architect
6. Construction Researcher
You can apply and view detailed job requisitions on the
Careers page at www.bridgeinternationalacademies.com