May 2017 BM Security Receptionist Recent Jobs in Kenya (10 Positions)
May 2017 BM Security Receptionist New Jobs in Kenya (10 Positions)
Receptionist Jobs at BM Security
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school certificate (KCSE)
How To Apply
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2359hrs, Sunday 30th April 2017, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.