Medical Records Officers – Outreach Health Centres (Locum) Jobs at The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Medical Records Officers – Outreach Health Centres (Locum) Jobs at The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The management is seeking to attract interested and qualified candidates on short term basis (Locum), to fill the positions listed below for our Outreach Health Centres:
Medical Records Officers – Outreach Health Centres (Locum)
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Medical Officer in Charge the successful candidate will be responsible for providing safe, effective storage of patient medical records towards ensuring integrity, easy accessibility, completeness and confidentiality of patient information.
- Routine data collection by performing daily collection and collation of bed bureau census as well as collection of clinic reports.
- Coding and Indexing of diseases to enable provision of data for learning, administrative purposes and as per statutory requirements.
- Editing of Patient files as per the patient assembly order policy.
- Clinic preparation by retrieving files and ensuring patient records are readily available as required.
- Diploma in Health records from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two years working experience in a busy Hospital environment.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter quoting job title and preferred outreach on the email subject, together with a detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three reference current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th August, 2019.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”