Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Medical Records Officer Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Medical Records Officer Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex, wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Medical Records Officer.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/029/2020
- Undertake all accurate medical records operations.
- Maintenance of historical reference by abstracting and coding clinical data.
- Ensure the availability medical record by routing records to admissions and emergency departments, physicians, and other authorized hospital staff; as per need.
- Prepare statistical reports by collecting and summarizing medical care and census information
- Provide medical record information by answering questions and requests of patients, hospital staff, insurance companies, and government agencies.
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma in medical records management from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the relevant authority.
- Computer literate; documentation skills and data entry management skills.
- A high appreciation of and demonstration of customer service skills.
- At least 2yrs experience as a medical records officer in a busy health facility.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and well developed communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100,
or email us at email@example.com
quoting the vacant position (Medical Records Officer) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.