Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Theatre Nurse Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Theatre Nurse Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Theatre Nurse.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/030/2020
The Theatre Nurse will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the theatre and to provide care to patients in the institution who require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a theatre nurse.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Administer quality nursing care.
- Advice patients on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Provide daily report directly to physicians
Qualification / Skills
- Must possess a diploma in nursing from a recognized institution
- Must be registered with the nursing council and possess a current license.
- MUST have undertaken an extra course in theatre nursing.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must be self driven and self motivated.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy theatre in a health institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100,
or email us at email@example.com
quoting the vacant position (Theatre Nurse) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.