Reporting to the Finance Manager, the position has the overall responsibility for maintaining strong ﬁnancial and internal controls, improving efﬁciency in records of all transaction and reporting of ﬁnancial data in accordance with normal accounting standards and proceedings.
- Minimum CPA II with 5 years experience in a busy accounting environment preferable in a FMCG working environment, 3 of which must be at a senior level.
- Knowledge of Automated Financial and Accounting Systems. Experience on ERPS will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on Procurement Procedures an added advantage.
- Ability to prepare concise, informative narrative and ﬁnancial reports.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within right time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough institutional capacity building efforts, audits, ﬁnancial analysis, risk assessments.
- Strong organizational skills, with an emphasis on time management and the ability to plan, organize and implement various activities within the timelines.
Meru Central Dairy Cooperative
P.O. Box 2919 – 60200