Nairobi City County Wards Development Fund Management Committee Members Jobs 2014 opportunity in Kenya today
Nairobi City County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board
Nairobi City County Wards Development Fund Management Committee Members
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board wishes to recruit four (4) qualified and competent persons to fill vacancies of Member to the County Management Committee for the Ward Development Fund as per the provisions of the Nairobi City County Wards Development Fund Act, 2014
Functions of the County Management Committee shall be to:-
- Ensure allocation and disbursement of funds in every Ward;
- Ensure prudent management of the Fund;
- Receive and discuss the annual reports and returns from the Wards;
- Ensure the compilation of proper records, returns and reports from the Wards;
- Ensure timely submissions to County Assembly of various returns , reports and information required under this Act;
- Consider project proposals submitted for various wards in accordance with this Act and make appropriate recommendations to the County assembly;
- Consider and report to the County Assembly with recommendations, names of persons required to be approved by the County Assembly under this Act,
- Continually review, oversee the implementation, policy framework and legislative matters that may arise in relation to the Fund,
- Perform such other functions as may be provided for in this Act
To qualify for appointment the candidates should have a good understanding of government operations and must be in possession of:-
- At least 10 years working experience in top management positions
- A Masters degree, and be a member of a professional body of good standing
- Relevant professional background related to Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Community Development or Law.
- A qualification in project Management will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be expected to provide proof of adherence to requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Police, Must be availed during the interview.
How to Apply
Written application, CV’s with copies of relevant certificates , testimonials and Identity Cards should be delivered in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for to Room 212, second floor, City Hall or if posted addressed to the
County Public Service Board
Nairobi City County
P.O Box 30075 – 00100,
Note: Online applications should be sent through CPSB Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should reach the County Public on or before Friday 13th June 2014 at 4.00 p.m.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer.