Narok County Pre- Primary (ECD) Teachers 2013(600 Jobs)
Republic of Kenya
Narok County Government
County Public Service Board
Pre- Primary (ECD) Teachers (600 Posts)
Narok County Public Service Boards invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill positions of Pre-Primary (ECD) Teachers in the Public Pre-Schools in the County.
Pre-Primary (ECD) Teachers
Salary Scale: Job Group ‘F’ Ksh 12, 510 x 630-13,140 x 660 – 13,800 x 720- 14,520 x 750 – 15,270-
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Kenya certificate for secondary education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have attended a course in ECDE (either, Certificate Course or Diploma in ECD with (KNEC)
- Must have at least 2 Years of Pre-School teaching experience.
- Those who are currently serving on temporary basis should apply.
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Interested and eligible teachers should submit their applications together with copies of the following documents to the County Public Service Board:-
- National identity Card
- Copies for Academic and Professional Certificates.
- School Leaving Certificates
- Letters of recommendation from the respective School(s) they have served in.
- Any other relevant testimonials.
The offices of the County Public Service Board are situated along the Hospital Road on the Noolmongi Plaza..
Shortlisted candidates shall be notified on the date and venue of the interview.
Eligible candidates are required to apply to the undersigned to reach the board on or before 31st December 2013.
Correction: The County Public Service Board wishes to notify the public on the change of where to submit documents as earlier advertised in other local dailies on Wednesday this week.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 545 – 20500