Nation Media Group Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Nation Media Group Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Nation Media Group seeks to recruit an experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Marketing Manager in the Marketing Department.
Job Ref: HR-MM-05-2019
This position is responsible for assessing consumer and business conditions and formulating, directing and implementing marketing strategies for Nation Media Group’s brands in Kenya to achieve the overall business objectives of the company.
- Formulate NMG’s strategic marketing plans to deliver against company objectives;
- Lead the development of product launch programs and entry into new markets;
- Direct and evaluate regular market research to anticipate changes in customer behaviour and market needs and provide relevant insights to management;
- Prepare the marketing budgets and manage the delivery of all marketing activities within the agreed budget:
- Lead the development and implementation of brand plans, activations and promotions to strengthen NMG’s brands and increase its share of market in the various consumer segments:
- Coordinate all NMG marketing functions to maximize synergies and ensure that advertising and marketing across all communication media is aligned to the defined brand identities;
- Select and manage external agencies;
- Lead and motivate the marketing teams to execute brand plans and deliver against marketing objectives;
- Manage and develop the capabilities of the brand teams: and,
- Work closely with key stakeholders, division and department heads in editorial, television, circulation and advertising to align on business objectives and marketing needs.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional qualification and membership to the Marketing Society of Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Eight (8) years’ of relevant experience, Five (5) of which should be at leadership level;
- Strategic thinking and ability to translate new concepts into operational plans. Operational problem solving skills;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Ability to manage complex interfaces and senior relationships within the business;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to develop long term integrated and cross functional operational plans;
- Ability to operationalize strategy into action for the organization as whole; and,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with diverse cross functional teams.
If you meet the above requirements, apply online at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ or through Linkedln on or before Sunday, 26th May 2019.
We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.