Oct 2017 Chandaria Properties Sales Agents Current Jobs in Kenya
Oct 2017 Chandaria Properties Sales Agents Recent Jobs in Kenya
Oct 2017 Chandaria Properties Sales Agents Career Vacancy in Kenya
- Generate leads and can convert those to potential sales
- Thorough market research within the real estate sector
- Maintain and enhance communication and follow ups with potential clients
- Management reporting
- A Bachelors degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the Real Estate sector
- Existing professional network
- Highly confident and presentable
- Strong and persuasive negotiator
- Able to work independently; highly motivated
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 31 October 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.