Oct 2017 Machine Operators Current Jobs at East African Breweries Limited (EABL) Kenya
Oct 2017 Machine Operators Career Vacancy at East African Breweries Limited (EABL) Kenya
The successful candidate will be assigned to the production process for which one’s qualifications and abilities are best suited, either in the Brew House, Yeast & Fermentation, Maturation & CIP, Filtration or Kegline.
- Adherence to high standards of hygiene to ensure 100% sterility of products.
- Sustaining the hygiene state of the plants in accordance to the food safety standard by ensuring cleaning schedule is adhered to and CI activities are carried out to eliminate sources of dirt.
- Adherence to all company safety regulations including operating equipment in adherence to the safety guidelines to ensure all safety requirements for self and those working around the machines are met
- Carry out quality monitoring and control activities and analysis of product parameters to ensure set standards and specifications are met
- Carryout scheduled CILT activities in order to maintain the equipment in top working condition.
- Carry out scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance tasks to ensure sustain plant reliability.
- Raising of notifications in SAP for maintenance tasks and carrying out maintenance tasks and closing relevant work orders in SAP.
- Carry out team based walkabout in the various plants and generate improvement tasks.
- Attendance and participation in management control and reporting systems meetings and activities (Eg MMS, EISC, DMAIC, 5Why & RCPS,etc)
- Documentation of all operational activities in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Ensure Implementation of Food safety, Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems according to FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and BS 18001 requirements respectively
- Complies with flexi deployment on shift to deliver improvement targets
- Operate the plant as per manufacturers and company operating procedures to ensure products meet stated production targets and quality requirements as per specifications
- Process control and monitoring to ensure product waste are within set limits
- Carry out technical/deep cleaning activities for the various plant as per outlined procedures and schedule.
- Degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Food Science & Technology, Process/Biochemical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least one (1) years experience in an FMCG under operations and maintenance
- Minimum of ‘C’ grade in Mathematics in “O” levels
- The freedom to take decisions within company procedures and policies as well the accountability that comes with it
- The ability for multi-skilling across the other roles in operations
- The ability to take on additional responsibilities as and when required
- The ability to continuously learn and improve your competence is essential.