Office Administrator at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited 2019
Career Kenya: Office Administrator at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Office Administrator at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capital Synergies
Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited – Our client, a leading architectural and interior design practice organization working locally and regionally with a wide spectrum of public and private sector clients seeks to recruit an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be the lead person in all administrative, operational and logistical support for the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Perform planning and coordination of administrative procedures and systems.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned by the directors.
- Ability to professionally put together BID information and proposals for the company well enough before the director finally checks them.
- Ability to proficiently scout for proposed works in newspaper advertisements, company websites etc., apply for the proposed work and present to the directors.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinating schedule of meetings and appointments for the directors;
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- To come up and present a filing system that works for all the ongoing projects
- To come up with a Document Reference system and book that works for the company.
- Ensuring building and member safety as it relates to fire and emergency plans.
- Maintaining and Updating office Inventory, Furniture & equipment in liaison with the Accountant
- Coordinate and host external events to take place in the space (such as workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Ensure that all utility bills are settled in time and that there are no service interruptions.
- Coordinating appointments and travel itineraries for the directors;
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Graduate degree A MUST as a minimum preferably in one of the following majors:
- PR & Marketing
- Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce [BCOM]
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative/ customer service/ HR role in a busy customer oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Office Administrator on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.
- Know more about Human Capital SynergiesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Sheer Logic
- Facilities Engineer at CA Global Africa Recruitment
- End User Support Engineer at First Point Group
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte
- Job Vacancies at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Tyre & Service Centre – Covenant Executives
- Program Director at Palladium
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd