Office Assistant Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Office Assistant Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Industry: Service Industry
Purpose of the Position / Job Summary: As the Office Assistant, you will be responsible for overseeing the office cleanliness roles. You will be in-charge of the following but not limited to ensure the office space is always clean as well as front office responsibilities.
Scope and Impact
Your role is charged with the specific responsibility of overseeing general office cleanliness at all times.
You will report to the General Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis giving suggestions and ideas on what can be done to improve the business while providing quality office support services with speed and precision to ensure the organization remains a market leader in the industry.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Notify the business premises contact person of any observed irregularities or problems for purposes of fixing them.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dust and damp -wipe furniture/telephones/horizontal surfaces and blinds on a weekly basis.
- Clean, sanitize and polish light switches/door handles on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the janitorial areas are cleaned, sanitized and maintained neatly on a weekly basis.
- Ensure curtains/blinds are maintained in good order
- Vacuum and spot-cleaned the carpeted floor on a daily basis.
- Sweep, mop and maintain shine on the hard floors daily.
- Ensure the entrance door’s cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Aiding with reception of visitors and clients.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business / office administration
- At least 2 year experience.
- Warm personality with great communication skills( well spoken and written English)
- Ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must have a valid driving license.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com on or before 20th June 2019 clearly indicate the exact position (Office Assistant) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.