Operations Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Operations Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
The Operations Officer is to ensure the correct standards of Securex policies and procedures are being implemented across their respective area of operation, as well as acting as an operational client facing liaison.
Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security driven technology
solutions.Needs to hold a Motorbike license with a minimum of 2 years riding experience, or a willingness to undergo Motorbike training.
- Operations – External:
- Look at the corporate branding of every assignment ranging
from the guards to the signs and equipment on site.
- Supervise the day to day security operations of deployment,
supervision and allocation of duties as required at the client sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day
team effort of Supervisors and other assigned personnel to ensure that services
are delivered in a quality and cost-effective manner within their assigned area
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist are enforced
between the zone teams and zone management.
- To perform spot checks on MRTs, Supervisors and Guards in
their respective areas.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established company policies
and standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and
training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees portray a corporate
brand image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles, motor
bikes and equipment. Ensure the correct level and standard of equipment,
uniform and PPE is issued and used by Securex employees.
- Ensure all sites have Assignment Instructions and are
clearly displayed in a professional manner.
- Investigate incidents and prepare Incident reports within 18
hours of an incident.
- Conduct regular security site surveys by inspecting premises
to ensure adequate security is available and that all physical facilities
comply with Health and safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Upon instruction carryout SVAs Security Vulnerability
- Receive and review SVAs/Tasking’s given by the Zone
- Manager, prepare a scheme of work, giving timelines and
budgetary constraints as a minimum.
- Once approval of the scheme of work has been given by the
Zone Manager (continuous progress reports need to be given to the Senior Operations
Manager throughout the tasking), liaison with relevant departments regarding
the tasking can begin.
- Seek new business opportunities within the tasking which may
not have been captured at point of sale.
- Draft the assignment instructions and present to you Zone
Manager (the Zone Manager will give approval/disapproval) ensuring all areas of
the assignment are covered. If specific assignment needs and assistance is
needed from the training team then the Zone Manager is to inform the Senior
Operations Manager of this need.
- Assist the Training Team with any specific to assignment
training requirements to ensure the company are meeting the client’s needs.
- Act as liaison between the organisation and the customer to
foster customer attention by attending meetings personally, address any
non-conformity issues identified.
- Inform the client in writing when their guards are
proceeding for leave, as well as presenting the replacement guard.
- Liaise with police in investigations as may be required from
time to time.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)