Oracle Job Vacancy : Cloud Applications Sales & People Senior Manager Kenya 2019
Career Employment Oracle Nairobi Kenya Jan 2019
Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across all products and product lines.
Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Minimum five or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new sales representatives. Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary
verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
CLOUD APPLICATIONS SALES & PEOPLE SENIOR MANAGER
Oracle is looking to hire an exceptional sales people senior manager to be part of the Cloud Sales team. This is a people manager role to recruit, lead and grow a successful team of sales executives in one of our most exciting and fastest growing business areas.
- Manage performance of the designated sales team including pipeline, account penetration, and activity levels within Sales teams
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle Cloud Solutions to customers and prospects.
- Build personal credibility and manage internal networks and relationships
- Establish and manage cross functional processes, services, solution consulting, finance, legal, marketing, education, channels, etc. and intra-regional account sharing.
- Establish and maintain sales management processes through your leadership team, including forecast review, activity management, territory and account penetration; actively support corporate policies and initiatives
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Leverage company best practices to ensure customer success and maintain executive relationships in top region accounts
- Manages and develops a team of Sales Account Managers
- Facilitate the success of the team and individuals through coaching and counselling and performance managing, while quickly getting new hires ready to contribute effectively to the team
- Actively recruit and hire highly qualified team members while conducting performance management on an ongoing basis within the region
- Motivate team members and encourage individual career development
- Candidates will have a minimum of 7 years enterprise software sales experience with 5 years in a successful sales management role or equivalent.
- Experience of at least 3 – 5 years of leading teams of Sales Representatives is essential and non-negotiable.
- Candidates will ideally have a suitable sales background in one or more of the cloud applications areas.
- Experience in selling Cloud Solutions, and in particular, Customer Experience solutions selling, is advantageous.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to Apply