Personal Assistant Job vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2019
Career Employment Personal Assistant Nairobi Kenya Feb 2019
We are recruiting a Personal Assistant for one of our clients in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will assist a long-serving medical doctor to expand work beyond the doctor’s clinic. The new opportunities that the doctor would like to explore including giving seminars and talks, working with county and national government health initiatives, get involved in privately funded medical research and training as well as online opportunities for medical work that can be delivered remotely over the Internet.
Time spent with the doctor will be approximately 95%. Another 5% will be with a busy IT professional who has ad-hoc business requirements.
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and half day on Saturdays every fortnight.
- 3-month contract (Renewable based on performance)
- Prospecting for new business opportunities by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support including report generation, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and recording minutes.
- Assist to prepare financial statements and report on financial performance.
- Screen and reply to emails in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain client database.
- Daily records management and filing; ability to keep records up-to-date and source records retrieval as requested.
- Manage social media accounts such as Facebook.
- General office support such as faxing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Provide other general office duties as required.
We seek a highly motivated professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills who is committed to excellence. The candidate will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions and ideally, would have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in business-related field or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years experience.
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Visio
- Ability to drive a car a plus.
- Advanced accounting and computer skills a plus.
The successful candidate will show initiative. (S)he will demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and will have creativity and self-motivation. (S)he must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask and work within timelines.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3557”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3557 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 21 February 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.