Petro Oil Kenya Limited Jobs in Mombasa Kenya today 2013
Petro Oil Kenya Limited is a medium sized oil marketing company based in Mombasa engaged in the importation, distribution and marketing of petroleum products throughout Kenya.
The position will be based in Mombasa.
Projects and Operations Engineer
- Planning, designing and construction supervision of petroleum facilities
- Preparation of Tender/contract documents, Bills of Quantities, specifications and drawings
- Obtaining local authority and other statutory approvals for projects
- Coordination of HSE, including carrying out of environmental audits and assessments
- Maintenance of petroleum storage and marketing facilities
- Candidates should meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the position;
- BSc in Civil Engineering. Post graduate qualification in project management will be an added advantage
- 3 years relevant work experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages especially Autocad
- Age 28-40 years
- Able to travel extensively as may be required by various projects
Those interested and qualified should send their resume indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and three referees.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com to be received no later than the 25th of January 2012.