PHRD Social Scientist Job Vacancy in Thika, Kenya
Partners in Health and Research Development (PHRD) an organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS Research requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy in Thika.
- Conduct qualitative interviews
- Translate and Transcribe
- Analyze qualitative data.
- Writing up reports and contribute to research publications Required
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in conduct of qualitative research
- Self driven and hardworking.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Computer literate and experience in using qualitative software such as Atlas ti, NVIVO.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Kiswahili
- Experience in writing qualitative research reports and publications would be an added advantage.
- A Masters Degree would be an added advantage
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and to train others.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Submit your application letter addressed to the Principal Investigator with your daytime telephone contact, telephone contacts of three professional referees, a detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates and testimonials by 17th May 2013 to: email@example.com