Procurement & Logistics Officer and Service Engineer Jobs in Kenya today 2013
Procurement & Logistics Officer
Reporting to the Human Resource Director the successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Supervision and control of stores plus all outsourced contracts
- Sourcing, evaluation and maintenance of approved suppliers and performance of clearing and shipping agents.
- Check all purchase requisitions both Local and international purchase orders for accuracy and get approval of the same.
- Coordinate purchasing, shipping and clearance of imports and exports.
- Ensure that all customers supplied property is verified, recorded, safely stored and used/disposed as agreed with customer.
- Evaluate all quotations to ensure that the company procures quality items at the best price.
- In charge of transport and logistics. You will be required to prepare monthly reports on vehicle mileage, fuel consumption, repairs and maintenance.
- Deal with Insurances matters relating to motor vehicles and follow up on any accidents. Ensure vehicles are inspected for road license renewal.
- Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
- Active clean driving licence- 5 years and above
- Good computer skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of at least five (years) in procurement. Logistics and transport management in a busy organization.
Reporting to the Technical Manager .The successful candidates will be responsible for among other things.
- Equipment repair and customer technical support
- Field project implementation ( Technical Survey, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Telecommunication Systems)
- Complete active/passive BSS infrastructure support.
- Core Networks Installation & Commissioning
- Radio measurements and optimization
- Implementation and development of Voice & Data Networks
- Perform Configuration, implementation and Testing of Voice & Data Networks.
- Bsc. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( Telecommunications option) or Higher National Diploma in Telecommunication from recognized instution
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office
- Not more 30 years of age
- At least (2 ) years working experience in Telecommunication sytems
- Ability to work long hours under tight schedules
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Valid driving licenses
- Industry Training & Experience in building Cisco Networks infrastructure (CCNP)
- Solid Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocol
- Knowledge of Unix or Solaris
In additions, they should be willing to travel locally and abroad from time to time for long durations and able to work with minimum supervision meet strict deadlines and be ready to work under pressure.
Send your application letter, together with CV’s copies of certificates and testimonial and daytime telephone contact to:
P.O. BOX 49010, GPO
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here