Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Our client is looking for a procurement officer who will provide procurement expertise and plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements to effectively meet organisational and business objectives.
- Conduct comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Review and evaluate the performance of suppliers
- Ensure proper processing of assigned customer orders.
- Maintain bidders list ,vendors file and such other records needed for efficient operation of the purchasing function.
- Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Review supplies, works and services to ensure compliance with company procedures and best procurement practice.
- Prepare weekly reports and as well as consolidate monthly reports.
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure, efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain positive working relationship with employees and suppliers
- High integrity standards required
- Degree in Procurement and supply chain management from a recognized university.
- Diploma Holder in CIPs and a member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Highly skilled in SAP accounting software.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)