Programme Director at Options Consultancy Services 2020
Career Kenya: Programme Director at Options Consultancy Services 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Main purpose of job:
The Programme Director will provide overall strategic leadership, managerial oversight and technical direction to the programme. S/he will lead a team of technical and operational experts ensuring high quality programme delivery and management of strategic grants.
A key aspect of the role requires strategic engagement with DFID, consortium members, beneficiaries and other stakeholders to ensure resources are leveraged to achieve impact. The post holder will ensure the programme delivers high quality results, meets programme outputs, outcomes and impact and provide inspirational leadership to ensure the programme makes a real difference in women’s and girls’ lives.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Proven ability to manage high value, complex international programmes including consortium partners and coordinating multiple country implementation in DFID priority countries
- Proven track record of providing thought leadership on VAWG prevention programmes
- Significant proven experience working on gender, women’s empowerment, VAWG programmes and campaigns and social norm change
- At least a Postgraduate degree in relevant subject area, such as international development, gender studies or social anthropology.
- Experience in developing and maintaining successful relationships with partnership with a diverse range of organisations, partners and stakeholders
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to email@example.com. Candidates should state the role (Programme Director–WW) in the subject header.
Closing date 28th February 2020 – Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be screened upon receipt and this vacancy may be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.