Project Coordinator Job World Vision 2020
Career Kenya: Project Coordinator Job World Vision 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Project Coordinator Jobs, Current NGO Jobs, World Vision Jobs
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Purpose of Position
- Provide overall project coordination and technical leadership of Mother to Mother project and ensure successful implementation of the interventions aimed at improved maternal and child health in Bamba and Jaribuni wards.
- Provides technical assistance and leads implementation of the health component of the project. .
- Project Coordination, implementation and technical leadership to the Maternal child health implementation
- Provide overall coordination of the project to ensure timely implementation of activities.
- Work with County and Sub county health management teams to integrate Maternal Child, nutrition and livelihood interventions.
- Represent the project in county and sub county Maternal and Child Health technical working groups (TWGs).
DME, Reporting and Documentation
- Utilize Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health, national and county M&E tools and follow on set targets and timelines of reporting and documentation.
- Monitor project interventions in strict adherence to WV Kenya, Kenya government regulations and other agreed standards.
- Ensure project data is captured, validated and updated on horizon and or any other approved World Vison Kenya (WVK) DM&E system.
- Liaise with National Office technical specialists for their contribution to the technical aspects of the project design.
- Organize and facilitate specific and relevant trainings for MOH staff, Community Health Volunteers and CVA groups.
- Facilitate MOH to supervise Community Health Volunteers to deliver on the targets.
Advocacy, Partnerships, Engagement and Networking
- Link and engage with the County and Sub County to ensure timely consultation and technical support.
- Work with the Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health networks, MOH for technical direction and leveraging of resources to strengthen the health systems to achieve the Project objectives.
- Work with other partners implementing Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health interventions for synergy and achievement of bigger impact and sustainability.
- Facilitate community members to identify issues related to Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health and support community advocacy to enable the relevant stakeholders to take appropriate action.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- A degree in Nursing Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Public health and Environmental health.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in Health and Nutrition projects at community level two of which should be direct Reproductive Maternal Child Health project implementation experience
- At least two (2) years of supervisory level (people management) experience.
- Experience working with the devolved system at county and sub county level and familiarity.
- Experience engaging with donors
How to Apply
Apply For Project Coordinator Job World Vision here