Project Manager Job vacancy at Telecommunication industry Kenya 2019
Career vacancy Project Manager in Nairobi Kenya 2019
Our Client in the telecommunication industry is currently looking to hire a Project Manager.
Ensuring project implementation as per the laid down standards, Quality and within the budget.
- Management of project implementation teams to ensure delivery of projects within scheduled time and budget.
- Ensure implementation of the projects as per client specifications and quality standards.
- Project Budgeting and cost analysis
- Prepare material projection for projects
- Equipment, Vehicles, Tools, materials and other resources management
- Prepare weekly internal and client reports
- Attend internal and client meetings as scheduled
- Train and develop the team under supervision
- Ensure performance appraisal and review is done to the team
- In liaison with HR & Admin, identify training needs for the team
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Must have a background in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in the Telecom industry as a project manager
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org