QA Lab in Charge
Experience: 3 – 10 Years
Qualification: Degree in Chemistry / Bio Chemistry
Reporting to:- Managing Director
Location: – Nairobi, Kenya
- Manage the lab, staff and uphold good laboratory practices to achieve business objectives
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance manager on quality issues
- Assist the QAM on arising quality challenges
- Conduct customer visits and follow up on corrective and preventive actions on customer complains
- Prepare and implement laboratory and quality assurance SOPs
- Assist in the implementation of the Integrated management systems (chair the food safety team, QSSE)
- Manage production team in preform production areas
- Participate in management reviews and other committee in the plant ie.fire safety, OHS
- Approve relevant COAs
- Perform a confirmatory test on the received material as per the accompanying COA
- Participate in continual improvement activities in the plant
- Evaluate critical test on spreadsheets for consistency
- Maintain customer’s code of business and practices
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to enter statistical data.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Ability to perform data analysis to establish trends and determine opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- High-level / forward-looking thinker.
Kindly Note: Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
Should be 28 years and Above
Indicate expected salary