Quality Assurance Job vacancy Tracking Co. Kenya 2019
Career Employment Quality Assurance Nairobi Kenya Feb 2019
Our client is a motor vehicle tracking company currently looking for quality assurance personnel.
- determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- directing objectives to maximise profitability
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring performance
- supervising technical or staff
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Management.
- Professional training in quality management systems such as ISO.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Proven Technical, leadership and management skills
- Sense of urgency to manage work within tight time scales.
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capability required for effective planning, direction, control and coordination of Quality Assurance Division.
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org