Quality Control Analyst at Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Limited 2019
Career Kenya: Quality Control Analyst at Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Limited 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Quality Control Analyst at Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Limited
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Posted on: 4 November, 2019
Deadline: 7 November, 2019
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Sphinx Pharmaceutical Limited
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. It is involved in manufacturing of both human and veterinary medicine as well as the distribution of these pharmaceutical products. We are looking to recruit the below positions;
Responsible for implementing, controlling and providing factual analytical findings for all samples, as per Quality control operations and development in order to meet agreed organizational performance goals within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Receiving, sampling and analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Retesting of raw materials.
- Providing accurate information/analytical results leading to sound decisions on the approval or rejection of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate bulk and finished products.
- Diligently implementing all approved documentation.
- Effectively implementing all approved procedures of sampling, specifications, analysis, and reporting for all samples.
- Carrying out environmental controls and keeping records.
- Preparation and standardization of reagents and volumetric solutions.
- Maintaining in a good state, the general laboratory premises, reagents, documents and equipment including the general laboratory cleanliness.
- Validation of production processes, quality control procedures and calibration of equipments and maintenance of their records.
- Implementing all the aspects of Quality control systems and associated documentations with regard to cGMP, GLP, approved Pharmacopoeias
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
- Diploma in Applied Sciences i.e. Chemistry,
- Applied Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry
- 3 years relevant Experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing laboratory
Send CV and Cover letter stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications to be received by COB 07/11/2019.
- Know more about Sphinx Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner at Cipla
- Chief Customer Officer at Goodlife Pharmacy Africa
- IT Support Internship at Haltons Limited
- Medical Representative at Novartis
- Marketing Assistant Internship at Sanofi