Records Assistant at Zetech University 2020
Career Kenya: Records Assistant at Zetech University 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The ideal candidate is a character that is performance oriented and a driven professional. S/he must be a highly committed individual who is proactive, self-motivated, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
- Maintenance of registry and archive, cleanliness
- Collection, storage and issue of students/staff mails from post office or any other collection point.
- Issue, storage and communication to students’ issues related to results/certificates
- Verification of student’s documents.
- Archiving-Sorting, weeding, classifying, indexing and preservation.
- Security of archive and registry.
- Ensuring proper, secure and computerized storage of documents for easy retrieval.
- Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries regarding students’/staff records
- Ensure cleanliness, orderliness, and proper arrangement of the registry.
- Assist on implementation of QMS standards in record management.
- Disposal of records in line with the Records Disposal Policy.
- Diploma in Records Management or a related area from a recognized tertiary/ institution.
- Experience in working with Document Management System and digitization of manual records.
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar role
- A proficient and forward thinking Individual
- Analytical with a hands on approach to tasks;
- Self-driven and results oriented.
Interested applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/97 on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 3rd April, 2020.
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.