Registry Internship Vacancy at BIMAS Kenya Ltd 2019
BIMAS Registry internship opportunities in Nairobi Kenya 2019
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Record management qualifications
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results-oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
Candidates should have completed a relevant diploma in the area of interest.
How to Apply
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below. Click HERE to download the internship application form and attach your CV
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O Box 2299
Embu – 60100
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity therefore it is not compensated.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.