Reservation Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Reservation Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: Reservation Officer
Reporting to the Reservation Manager, the main role for this position is making and confirming reservations for guests, handling incoming calls to the reservation department in a professional, efficient, friendly manner in a leading Luxurious Tour Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Issuing hotel vouchers and reservations arrangement of local and international tours
- Following up on confirmation of booking vouchers
- Reconfirming guests flight tickets before Safari
- Making provisional bookings for our guests
- Making bulk block bookings with all the suppliers in line with the company and client’s needs and effectively administer the same with the approval of the Tour manager.
- Making all the reservations and follow ups and enter all the information on GRANIT SYSTEM
- Ensure clients’ special requests especially on accommodation & room specification.
- Designing Safari Packages for all tours
- Processing payments for suppliers for accounts to make the necessary arrangements for payments.
- Briefing tour leaders before safari.
- Maintaining excellent communication with all our suppliers, local and overseas agents.
- Booking flights as per Company’s specifications
- Preparing files and itineraries with all the information and advance requesting of all services included in the programs.
Must be proficient in the following areas:
- Degree or Diploma in Tourism Management or its equivalent
- Minimum of at least 4 years’ experience in a busy Tour and Travel Company
- Proficiency in Computer skills especially GRANIT system
- Must have excellent guests’ service and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and keen to details.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to make quick and balanced decisions
- Can work on late evening/ night shift.
- A Team player
Send your application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to email@example.com by 11 January 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.