Resident Radiologist Job at Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Resident Radiologist Job at Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity: Resident Radiologist
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit professionals for the following vacant position:
The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients.
He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns
- M.Med in Radiology or equivalent post graduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered / Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience in general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting on 1.5 tesla MRI, Cardiac CT, Dual Energy CT and work station knowledge for cross sectional imaging is preferred.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th June, 2019.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.