Resolution Insurance Branch Manager Job in Kisii, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Resolution Insurance Branch Manager Job in Kisii, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Branch Manager – Kisii
The Branch Manager’s overall purpose is to primarily maintain service Provider relationships across the region and to ensure the generation of business within the Branch and respective units to meet the set budgets.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Identify sales opportunities and new challenges to RI and the brand.
2. Implement product development activities and contributions.
3. Develop competitive strategies for the branch.
4. Ensure sales targets are met and ensure the sales force is continuously motivated to sell.
5. Recruit Business consultants, independent Agents and Brokers.
6. Maintain a good working relationship with service providers.
7. Work with marketing department on activations and activities to drive sales volume.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration, Sales &/or Marketing or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP)
- ACII or Diploma in Insurance
- Experience in the Insurance Industry
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Customer centric.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountancy or HR experience an added advantage
- Self-starter and can work under minimum supervision.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on https:www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Tuesday, 18th June 2019.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.