Restaurant Finance Manager Job opportunity today in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a leading restaurant in Nairobi and they are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position.
The Finance Manager will provide support in terms of financial planning and analysis, financial data capturing and manipulation to generate financial reports, as well as ensure compliance with the statutory agencies.
- Preparing and presenting timely and accurate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to management
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting of the overall annual company budgets and quarterly forecasts preparation, monitoring and reporting
- Manage the payroll function ensuring efficient systems, process and controls.
- Prepare the financial section of the annual report
- Responsible for the delivery of cost effective and efficient accounting and financial systems, policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements of the organization
- Ensuring that taxes and other payments are accurately computed and remitted in a timely manner to all government agencies
- Ensuring effective and efficient utilization of company resources through good monitoring documentation and reporting and liaison with the external auditors
- Monitoring annual contracts and renewing of license
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Qualified CPA (K) holder or the equivalent
- Must be good in taxation and P.A.Y.E
- Five (5) years experience in a senior role
- Experience working in the food industry and SME will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and results orientated individual
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 2nd October 2014 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.