Restaurant Supervisor Job Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career vacancy Restaurant Supervisor Bisil, Kajiado County, Kenya Jan 2019
Our client is a newly established family oriented restaurant in Kajiado County. They are looking to recruit a supervisor to oversee the general operations of the restaurant.
Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Kajiado County
• Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations and manage inventory
• Ensure customer satisfaction by promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
• Maintain quality control for all food served
• Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
• Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
• Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
• Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
• Manage and oversee all inventory activities in the restaurant
• Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
• Hire and train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
• Diploma in food and beverage management
• One year work experience in management and the hospitality industry
• Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
• Ability to use restaurant management software
• Strong leadership skills
• Decisive and critical thinker
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.