Revenue Assurance Officer Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Revenue Assurance Officer Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client in the financial management space providing innovative payment solutions is looking to fill in the role of:
Revenue Assurance Officer
- Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss.
- Daily review of all reconciliation reports done to ensure standards are adhered to across the company
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of reconciliations across all suspense accounts.
- Consistency in meeting reconciliations standards or benchmarks.
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform reconciliation tasks.
- Prevention of exposures to and impact of operational risks associated with all suspense accounts.
- Monitor bill payment/collections and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
- Provide management with information on cause and effect on changes in revenue trends.
- Constantly implement and improve controls and checks in areas of RA
- Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams
- Investigate, understand and document issues root causes and propose solutions to avoid occurrence of issues
- Provide monthly revenue assurance reports with details of the each revenue streams and factors that affected the stream in the month.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, 2yrs of which must be in revenue assurance or billing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Commerce/ or related field
- CPA (K)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in use of an automated financial system / software
- Experience in data analysis, data reconciliation and data presentation were required
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results
- Conceptual thinker, ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions
- Good organizational skills, proactive and self-drive for results
- Strong technical/operational/analytical skills
- Uphold 100 % accuracy, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 17th June 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.