Royal Media Services Citizen TV Business Executive Job vacancy today in Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited is the home of the leading media brands in Kenya today and award winning local content.
The media house has moved from strength to strength in commanding a huge success of its brands.
Royal Media Services Limited is an umbrella of fourteen radio stations and the leading Television Station in Kenya, Citizen TV. The radio stations include 10 vernacular stations and 2 national stations.
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced people for the position below:
Business Executive – Citizen TV – Direct
Responsibilities & Tasks
- To execute Direct sales activities and sell Royal Media products to clients and achieve the set sales targets.
- To identify sales opportunities among clients and make use of upcoming business opportunities among the clients.
- Understand emerging trends in sales as well as marketing conventions, customer needs and feedback.
- Generate and present concepts as well as collect and process media orders so as to achieve set sales targets i.e. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Renewal and expeditious follow up on issues raised to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of all information regarding clients and daily progress reporting to Business Manager.
- To answer and clarify client queries and follow through to ensure client satisfaction.
- To monitor and support distribution channels by coordinating visits, and preparing regular progress reports on their performance.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Public Relations or any other related courses
- Minimum KCSE C+
- At least 3 years in media sales or any other related field.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to speak/understand clearly in the Kikuyu language.
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about sales
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to: email@example.com or to:
The HR Director
The HR Director
Royal Media Services
Po Box 7468-00300
Closing date will be Friday 23rd May 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.