Sales Assistant Job Vacancy at Murang’a County 2019
Career vacancy Sales Assistant in Muranga Kenya Jan 2019
Job Group ‘H’
The key role of assistant Sales Representative is to provide support to the Sales Representative during selling. He/she will perform routine clerical duties and helps in van or truck selling
- Advising customers and answering any queries, they may have, from stock availability and details of special offers to a product’s price
- Handling customer’s transactions, while sales Representative is doing the selling,
- Ensuring stocks in the van, trucks and wholesale are adequate,
- Checking for First in First out (FIFO),
- Helping in van delivery to customers,
- Any other duty assigned by the Sales Representative
- Diploma in Sales, Commerce, economics, business management or sociology,
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Skills and Competencies
- Data Entry Skills,
- Reporting Skills,
- Administrative Writing Skills,
- Understanding the Customers,
- Customer Focus,
- Attention to Detail,
- Team-working skills
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply