Sales Executives (FUSO)- Narok Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Sales Executives (FUSO)- Narok Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Executives (FUSO)- Narok
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
We are seeking highly driven motor sales people to join our FUSO sales team and take up the exciting opportunity to further widen the footprint for the leading brand in heavy commercial vehicles in Kenya.
Under the direction of the FUSO Sales Manager, the Sales Executive is tasked with the responsibility of generating the maximum amount of profitable sales and achieve/exceed the set sales targets by actively prospecting for business, making product presentations, following up leads and closing deals.
The applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in motor industry sales, preferably HCV sales. The applicants must also be resident in and/or have existing customer networks in the locations of the role.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Making calls / sending emails and arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording sales and order information in the system as required.
• Continuously reviewing one’s own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
• Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Maintaining records of all leads and prospecting activities in the CRM system.
• Responding to and following up on sales enquires via all company media.
• Carrying out market research of competitors and customer’s surveys as required. `
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)