Sales Representative at Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Limited 2020
Career Kenya: Sales Representative at Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Limited 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Executive
Key Activities Include:
- Identifying potential competitors and advising the board on the best strategies to be competitive.
- Carry out market research on the position of the Society products in the eyes of the customers and recommending to the board on areas of improvement in order for the Society product to remain relevant in the market.
- To gather market intelligence on competitors, environmental factors and advising the board on the best strategies to take to overcome the anticipated challenges.
- To identify, retain and expand new markets for Society products continuously.
- Ensuring customers get good milk on time to guarantee stable profits.
- Conducting proper analysis of the market to avoid rejects for society product due to poor market.
- Liasing with the Society Milk Quality assurance department to make sure Society products are of good quality, quantity and form.
- Liasing with Accounts department to make sure all the proceeds from Pouch sale are remitted immediately and those one given on credit have proper documentation for timely debt collection hence realization of profits on time.
- Maintaining Client records
- Collaborating with all with all members of staff of the Society and stakeholders to make sure that the Society Maximize on its Pouch sales.
- Driving and handling Society Sales Vehicle from any careless damage and maintaining the highest cleanliness possible while maintaining a timely service timetable in order to make sure the vehicle remains operational throughout.
- Take necessary care of the vehicle from any external threat by making sure that all the security garget are working and always are applied while parking the vehicle anywhere.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your seniors
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in dairy products Sales
- Understanding of the Sales process and dynamics
- With at least 2 years in a dairy Industry
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Strong Sales and Marketing skills
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be presentable.
Forward your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Email: Subject: Application for Sales Representative.
Note: The Application deadline is 27th March 2020. Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.