Security Supervisor at Pada Security 2020
Career Kenya: Security Supervisor at Pada Security 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
An opportunity is available for a highly motivated full-time Security Supervisor to join our dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of all security guards and posts assigned to you as per the SOP of the specific assignments.
- Ensure that all the assigned security posts are fully manned during duty shift by arranging a duty Rota.
- Responsible for arranging timely replacement of guards who are absent or on sick, compassionate, maternity/paternity, study leave etc.
- Carry out rounds of patrol tour every duty shift at each assignment in their area.
- Ensure all clients are satisfied by resolving their issues timely, making courtesy customer service visits and being proactive to their needs.
- Responsible for training guards before deployment and have refresher training courses on regular basis for their assigned guards.
- Report on time any guards’ unauthorized absence, failure of duty, dysfunctional equipment, and out of order physical security structure such as locks, gates , and compound lights
- Ensure that daily briefings are conducted and all incoming security guards complete full Handover/Takeover of their post prior to the assumption of their duties.
- Respond swiftly to distress calls by guards or clients in the event of incidents such as, intruders, and aggressive encounters by being quickly on the spot and interacting with the relevant law enforcement bodies.
- Ensure guards are well equipped at all times with uniforms and other tools of work like batons, torches, umbrellas, IGTM Devices to ensure efficiency
- Carry out other specific security tasks as directed by the Branch Manager or Operations Manager.
If you think you required experience and qualifications for the job, kindly send your CV and documents via email to email@example.com by Friday 20th November 9am. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pada Security and Alarm Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.