Security Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Group 2019
Career Kenya: Security Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Group 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Rewards is our global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards offers exceptional loyalty benefits for our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners.
Can you be the eyes and ears of our hotel? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Safety & Security Team are conscientious and diligent professionals who are committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment and who strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Security Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested? then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities & Requirements Of The Security Supervisor Role
- Supports the smooth running of the safety & security department, where all areas are maintained to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximises guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Develops and implements strategies to maximise guest safety while proactively addressing problem resolution where need arises
- Conducts inspections on a regular basis to determine need and extent of service on equipment and systems related to safety & security
- Ensures that the physical plant is operating in a safe, efficient, and orderly manner
- Assigns work orders by priority, and delegates duties work in the absence of the manager while maximising team member productivity and job satisfaction
- Support the team’s development through training and development
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls in relation to safety and security of guest and employees
- Maintains organisation’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational & Professional Requirements
- Professional Training in Security Management
- Relevant Course in Investigations & Intelligence
- KCSE Certificate of C- and above
- Hotel background an added advantage
- National Police/Military training, an added advantage
Say Yes I Can! if this sounds the job for you!
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
Interested and qualified? Go to Radisson Hotel Group career website on harri.com to apply