Security Supervisor Job in Kisumu, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Security Supervisor Job in Kisumu, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Position: Security Supervisor
Location: Kisumu, Kenya
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a versatile, enthusiastic and well organized Security Supervisor.
The successful candidate will supervise security of company facilities and transport to ensure safety of staff, customers and visitors and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor security guards, electronic surveillance equipment used on company premises.
- Enforce all security standing instructions as provided for in the company security operation manual
- Ensure timely reporting of all security incidents, deployment of guards and proper documentation
- Ensure there is proactive and sufficient response to emergencies at work place
- Ensure that the security guards on duty in each shift are properly and efficiently utilized for maximum protection of company property and personnel
- Ensure close supervision on all guards at their assignments and put more checks at the paints dispatch and receiving areas to ensure only invoiced quantities go out
- Gather of intelligence reports and act on them for the purposes of detection and prevention
- Maintain discipline amongst the security guards by ensuring that guards follow the chain of command
- Report and register in the provided OB all security breaches/threats noted during shifts for appropriate action
- Ensure that proper records are maintained at the access control points and other assignments
- Ensure alarm response teams responding to activations are well guided to the exact area of activation and register the information thereafter
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Security Management or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years’ professional working experience in corporate security operations as Security Supervisor or similar role
- Strong analytical skills in security risk management and business continuity planning
- Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to track and report all security events and incidents to the Assistant Security Manager
- Ability to effectively communicate written and verbally to all levels of management and to external stakeholders
- Calm character, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 20th June 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.