Senior Credit Relationship Officer at Old Mutual Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Senior Credit Relationship Officer at Old Mutual Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Senior Credit Relationship Officer at Old Mutual Kenya
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Posted on: 4 November, 2019
Deadline: 12 November, 2019
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya
The UAP Old Mutual Group comprises of three key players as a result of the acquisition of a controlling stake in Faulu in 2014 and UAP in 2015 by Old Mutual. The acquisition resulted in Old Mutual Kenya and UAP Holdings (www.uapoldmutual.com) as well as Faulu Microfinance Bank (www.faulukenya.com) forming one of the largest financial services groups with a growing footprint in East and Central Africa. The Group currently has operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan and Rwanda.
We are rooted in our purpose of “Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Working closely with the Head of Credit he /she will ensure all consumer loan applications are verified with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability, consumer MOU reviews, relationship and PAR management
- 4 years’ experience in credit analysis in a Consumer Lending environment, debt collection and recovery
- Knowledge of alternative credit appraisal mechanisms and substitute securities like chattels mortgages , guarantors , stock , livestock etc
- Knowledge in accountancy is an added advantage.
- Business related degree.
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- Management of credit risks on consumer loans through verification with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability.
- Adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Ensure that the PAR of the Consumer Portfolio is within target.
- Relationship management of the designated portfolio.
- Ensure high turnaround time (TAT) for all consumer proposals at the employers.
- Ensuring all consumer employer relationships are maintained for prompt receipt of loan payments.
- Ensure all consumer loan applications are verified with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability.
- Ensure that deduction data advice forms are submitted to the relevant employers and that all loans are fully recovered in order to maintain a quality portfolio.
- Ensure that payment schedules are collected from relevant employers in time to facilitate loan recovery for all disbursed loans.
- Ensure that reconciliation of payment received and the expected installments is up to date for all consumer loans.
- Ensure that all posting schedules for payments have been received and handed over to Credit MIS for processing.
- Ensure that all consumer relations are well maintained for smooth process flow
- Review all existing consumer relationships and making recommendations to the management to aid quality consumer lending.
- Follow up with the branches to ensure fulfillment of ALL Consumer MOU sanction conditions and other covenants prior to disbursement of the facilities
- Recommend policy reviews for customer service and risk management improvement based on experiences and industry trends
- Ensure that the quality of consumer loan book is maintained within set targets.
- Prepare periodic reports on performance of the consumer loan book
- Ensure the team cohesively works to deliver expected objectives
- Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya career website on careers.uapoldmutual.com to apply
- Know more about Old Mutual KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at AIG
- Job Openings at Britam
- Financial Advisor at Britam