Senior HR & Admin Officer Job in Nairobi (70K) 2019
Career Kenya: Senior HR & Admin Officer Job in Nairobi (70K) 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Senior HR & Admin Officer
Salary: 60K – 70K
Our client is a telecommunication franchisee with branches all over the country.
They seek to hire an organized and motivated HR & Admin Officer who will be tasked with handling their HR function in addition to offering administrative support.
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation
- Coordinate closely with management to anticipate the need for additional manpower resources
- Ensures performance management and staff development by addressing training and development goals for all staff are achieved
- Custodian of all HR policies and procedures, enforce implementation and adherence, while recommending revisions and improvements
- Ensures staff files, employment contracts, job descriptions, and all other individual staff documentation are kept up to date.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labor laws hence minimizing HR and compliance risks
- Help to build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to the finance department.
- Manage the office administration requirements such as office maintenance, operational procurement requirements among others
- Day-to-day management of departmental staff to ensure delivery of assignments, tasks ongoing development feedback
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and preparation of admin reports as required
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Science
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- 4- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity, with proven experience in setting up HR Departments
- Experience working with large teams of over 100 staff
- Must be between 30 – 34 years
- Conversant with labor laws in Kenya and up to date with HR best practices
- A critical thinker with the ability to create and build processes from scratch to improve existing systems.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills combined with good humor, patience, a humble approach to service and of high integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior HR and Admin Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29th November 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.