Senior Manager at Old Mutual Group 2020
Career Kenya: Senior Manager at Old Mutual Group 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking and Bancassurance, the role-holder will develop business opportunities in the segment through Balanced growth of Deposit, Loans and Bancassurance. The Role will also ensure quality growth of the Loan book.
- A degree in a business-related field i.e. Bachelor of Commerce, Business Studies, Economics or Banking/Finance.
- AKIB or Marketing Course
- Formal training in lending/relationship management
- At least 5 years managerial experience with proven track record for delivery of superior results
- Experience in lending /credit management
- A detailed knowledge of bank’s products relating to the Micro- market segment.
- A good knowledge of other Bank products and services to facilitate cross-selling.
- A good understanding of the current trends both in the banking industry and the corporate world of business.
- A detailed knowledge of the Bank’s liability products and of the Bank’s policies is essential.
- A detailed understanding of the relationship management concept.
- Credit skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Business opportunity identification skills
- Business Growth
- Growth of Deposits both Cheap and Term deposit in line with the Bank Strategy
- Growth of the Loan book through quality disbursements.
- Growth of all Bancassurance products
- Quality management through timely payments and enhanced Schemes Relationship.
- Sales Team productivity Management through regular performance Management.
- Working closely with The Head of the Department to offer leadership to Retail Banking team to ensure achievement of both departmental and corporate objectives.
- Manage achievement of sales, retention of client base and profitability of portfolio.
- Optimize business growth through aggressive sales efforts resulting in quality growth of client’s relationship, develop new business and grow accounts.
- Offer competitive products and services that meet the needs of target market
- Modelling cross-selling initiatives to increase customer Share of wallet .
- Based on market intelligence, s/he to advise the segment head on the product improvements necessary for a better appeal.
- Increasing penetration of corporates with our products
- Reintroducing our full product offering to enable us increase customer wallet share through cross-selling
- Improve efficiency in handling Retail customer applications based on informed customer feedback
- Brand appeal in and outside our Retail relationships through word of mouth advocacy.
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch
- Customer Service
- Customer delight in all services given to customers in our space
- Work towards enhanced turnaround of all offerings to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
- Need based cross-selling of all the Bank products and services including Bancassurance.
- Monitoring and Control of Bank’s portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with Bank’s credit policy and Government regulations
- Regularly monitor all non-performing accounts per Employer
- Liaise with the respective scheme leadership to ensure facilitated booking, verification and tracking of clients who have left employment in various schemes.
- Maintain and evaluate quality of Loans to ensure compliance with lending guidelines.
- Preparation of special business reports on credit disbursements, loan arrears and recovery.
- Staff functions
- Adopting a proactive and energetic work style to enhance customer/ interdepartmental /branch delight.
- Offer regular update to the Branch Teams growth of the Portfolio and quality control.
- Upholding the required professional and technical knowledge by attending and contributing to the appropriate Training programmes