Senior Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Senior Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Senior Marketing Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
ACCESS AFYA is a social enterprise that delivers primary health care in the poorest communities in Kenya. We take a chain of low-cost micro-clinics as anchors to our model, with a mobile field health team that reaches people in the places where they already spend their time – such as schools and factories.
OUR MISSION is to be the first health access point for the global mass market, starting in Kenya’s slums. Each element of our model is designed for scale.
OUR TEAM: We are a diverse and dedicated team of professionals with experience in healthcare, business and informatics-based in Nairobi, Kenya.
RECENT GROWTH: In 2017 alone, we grew our team including the addition of three key management roles, doubled our patient volume, increased our revenue by 430%, and piloted new business models including partnerships with Boehringer Ingleheim and Heineken Africa Foundation. We opened 2 new pharmacies and a diagnostic center.
Access Afya is growing and we are looking to hire the best and brightest people to join our team.
Our team is bound together by a common, compelling purpose, based on shared values. The following values bond our team and shapes how we work together towards achieving our goals: Self drive, Integrity, Resilience, Reliability and Empathy.
Do you share the same values? we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join our team who will be responsible for;
- Organizing and executing community events, maintaining relationships within the communities with key influencers
- Executing marketing plan for field, supervising community outreach coordinator and CHV teams to drive new patients to the clinics and pharmacies
- Assisting in training and supporting new hires as the team expands, supporting the measurement of marketing efforts’ success.
- Working closely with stakeholder engagement team and cluster officers, including: daily check-ins with the officers to ensure marketing efforts are on track and facility and community implementation is smoot
- Providing weekly and monthly reports to the MD based on existing efforts to continue to drive strategic plan forward.
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Execute quarterly monitoring of awareness in all communities
- Increase new patient flow to AA clinics and pharmacies
- Execute all efforts from 2019 marketing plan on a weekly basis
- Assist in refining strategic marketing plan
- Compile monthly reports to redirect any efforts and keep marketing on course
- Ad-hoc Duties e.g.Team work /collaboration with the department when necessary, time management and ensure all duties are completed
- Advanced level on Google docs, sheets, forms
- Advanced English communications skills (speaking and writing)
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role leading a team
- Diploma in Community work or business management, marketing and sales or commensurate work experience in an urban informal settlement setting
- Demonstrated sales and marketing skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently in the field, while still submitting reports and updates on time
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, proactive and motivated attitude to work
- Advanced level on Microsoft office( excel, word and some powerpoint)
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)