Senior Relationship Manager – Projects at HFC Limited 2020
Career Kenya: Senior Relationship Manager – Projects at HFC Limited 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting To: Head of Mortgage Busines
Overall Job Purpose
The Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for building business opportunities from existing customers and prospecting for new customers [real estate developers] to ensure supply of property to HF’s Volume battle and to prospective customers while ensuring growth and quality management of both Assets & Liabilities in project finance.
- Proactively identify business opportunities by interviewing and negotiating with prospective customers to understand their unique needs and offer them suitable financing solutions.
- Negotiate with clients and prepare appraisal papers to support proposals for deal origination and ensure customer due diligence.
- Draft offer letter and ensure execution of the letter by the client and terms and conditions are met.
- Build and maintain a deal distribution channel for customers and ensure geographical spread of the project financing portfolio.
- Maintain relationships and manage expectations to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
- In Liaison with Project Administration monitor project disbursement and performance to enhance customer experience while mitigating risks for the organisation.
- Provide information on property trends and investment opportunities
- Prepare and submit r elevant reports for accurate decision making by various stakeholder
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree from a reputable University in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Land/Building Economics, Economics, Finance, Banking or Business Administration.
- Professional qualification and or a Higher diploma in a business related field will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification (AKIB) will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in the banking environment of which 2 should be in Relationship Management.
- Experience in the real estate industry preferably in a banking institution will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong analytical skills (emphasis on financial analysis and projections)
- Good Credit appraisal skills
- Ability to collect data in trends and investment opportunities in real estate
- Computer Literacy: Excellent ability to use personal computer and MS Office
- Applications with emphasise on excel.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and techniques for selling
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated excellent Business Presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.