Sept 2017 Safepak Group Administration Assistant Current Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Safepak Group Administration Assistant Latest Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Safepak Group Administration Assistant Career Vacancy in Kenya
Safepak GroupPosition: Administration Assistant
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing & maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system & handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries & prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Accurately prepare and modify Pricelist documents and correspondence of the same to customers
- Accurately prepare and Marine cover documents.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain office supply inventories, prepare LPOs and delivery notes
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have good organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to give attention to detail is a must
- Must have tactical follow up skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
Education: Diploma In Any Business Field.Age: 26yrs and Above
Experience: 1 Year And Above
Salary: Ksh 25,000/=
How to Apply
Email your CV and application to email@example.com
NB: Females highly encouraged to apply