SKF Food & Beverage Sales Engineer Job 2014 in Kenya today
SKF is the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business.
In addition, we are one of the leading players in Seals, Mechatronics, Lubrication systems and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training.
The inherent skills and competence of our approximately 46,000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions.
SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
SKF Kenya seeks to fill the following vacancy:
Food & Beverage Sales Engineer
Key responsibilities include.
- Complete knowledge of the Food & Beverage market segment and plan the segment’s sales strategy and targets
- Develop enquiries for SKF products in this segment by analyzing needs and forward to relevant departments
- Perform joint customer visits together with the SKF team and distributors
- Plan and executes product launches, marketing communication and promotion of offers to customers
- Participates in annual sales budgeting. Is responsible to meet sales target YOY. Prepares monthly reports
- Having good IT skills and be proficient in MS Office packages
The applicant should have 5 years minimum experience in a busy maintenance environment within the Food and Beverage sector. Experience in the sugar sector will be an added advantage.
The applicant should be able to travel frequently.
The applicant should posses a Degree in mechanical engineering.
How to Apply
Applicants should send an email with the application letter contained within the body text of the email.
Attached should be a 1-3 page (pdf) résume highlighting biography, education, experience and current remuneration.
Do not attach any supporting documents such as certificates.
Candidates who will not have received communication by 10th July 2014 should consider the application unsuccessful.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
SKF Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.
All applications to be addressed to
The Managing Director
SKF Kenya Limited
SKF Kenya Limited
Deadline: 27th June 2014