Software Developer Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Software Developer Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client, agricultural supply chain platform that provides procurement and distribution services to clients that want to improve their agriculture supply chain services and in turn deliver essential farming inputs and other value adding products to clients and consumers is seeking to fill the following vacancy:
Duration: One year (renewable)
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Job Description: We are looking for experienced full-stack software engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications running Desktop / Mobile Web.
Responsibilities / Expectations
- Work with the team to develop work plans and break down tasks for deliverables
- Define and build internal APIs for the product team.
- Write reasonably optimized but always readable and stable code
- Write automation tests to reduce bugs in production code
- Work with the team to enhance deployment processes and monitoring to improve up-time.
- Support our business customers with clear documentation and timely technical support
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by Director Operations or the Chief Technical Officer
- 2+ years in software development
- Experience in architecting and building ExpressJS / NodeJS applications.
- Experience in developing React JS based applications.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired.
- Some understanding of distributed systems
- Demonstrate experience in automated code testing
- Use of version control
- Strong verbal and written communication.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 21st May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No calls
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.